In collaboration with the members of your team, your mission will be to transform our client’s vision into reality. You will be able to work on several types of web applications, for customers from various fields of activity. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment that will allow you to develop and acquire new knowledge throughout your time with us.
- Develop web applications using Single Page Application Frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js (integration of user interface and animations, implementation of business logic cases, implementation of REST APIs, etc.)
- Develop adaptive web interfaces following defined standards
- Develop components or services in a robust and reusable manner
- Ensure that code quality standards are respected and keep project dependencies up to date
- Optimize our components using the tools available in the chosen framework
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a web development environment
- University degree in software engineering or other relevant training
- Good knowledge of:
- HTML, CSS (Sass)
- Angular, React or Vue
- NPM, Yarn
- To enjoy teamwork
- Strong desire to learn about the latest technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to adapt to change
- Bilingualism in French and English (written)
Must needed skills
- REST APIs
- Unit testing or end-to-end testing (E2E)
What We Offer
- A truly flexible schedule.
- A 100% work from home.
- Training & coaching in accordance with your career plan.
- Access to Udemy and all its training content.
- A strong company culture that ensures a great experience for our developers.
Job Category: development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote